Carringtons Coffee Co
“In 2021 we’re levelling up, reaffirming and flying our core values. That is, coffee is about relationships and bringing people together. It has the ability to start a conversation and re-connect and we care deeply about mental health and loneliness. Single-origin speciality coffee is what we do and to have exclusive coffees as part of our seasonal lineup has become a dream come true this year after importing directly from Colombia.”
How did Carringtons Coffee Co. get started?
1. 2014 – 2019 working for Disney Cruise Line as musicians. The start of their coffee journey began with friendships made here.
2. Music combined with coffee as they met a coffee farming family with a musical connection. When not at sea Suzy and Alex are performing musicians and wedding photographers.
3. Somewhere in the Caribbean sea… the decision is made to visit a coffee farm in Colombia!
4. Meet the family behind Finca Villa Natalia, a humble coffee farm in Huila, Colombia. This life-changing experience is the foundations that Carringtons Coffee Co. is built upon.
5. Meet “Joy” the coffee roasting machine. She began life in pieces and was lovingly put back together.
6. “Coffee Morning” Live acoustic music, requests and coffee chat. 10 am starts, 4 days a week over 3 months. Keeping those at home company.
7. A family-run farm, shop and cafe become the new home of Carringtons Coffee Co. Kenyon Hall.
8. Chapter 1 of this story ends with the arrival of coffee from Finca Villa Natalia.